Wednesday, April 25, 2012

- Nick the Critic : Alcatraz

Alright, let's talk about this show Alcatraz on Fox. The season is over but my family and I are just catching up on it.
It's got things that are all interests to me. It's a history based show, with the history being the '60's. I love the 1960's so BAM! Bonus.
It's all made by the same guys who made Lost and let's be honest...
Lost is pure amazingness.
Now since this is my first review, I am going to set up my review points system. This is based out of ten.

Alcatraz takes the typical serial crime show and adds a whole new twist : a mysterious sci-fi aspect with some crazy characters. The plot leaves you wanting, and since I love Lost, wanting more from a plot terrifies me and just makes the show better. The characters know things we don't.
With each week, a new convict is tossed into the mix, adding a whole new story aspect. Every new prisoner is a new puzzle piece to the ever growing mess that is the Alcatraz mystery.
I do get a little old with some of the characters, some are quite forgettable. All in all, an entertaining show that I will for sure keep up with.

Alcatraz : 7.5/10

----------
10:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment